- Design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Develop code for new applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- Provide support for existing applications.
- Ensure items are delivered on schedule and comply with best practices and standards.
- Interface with end users to ensure that system development meets their needs.
- Consult with other department such as Accounting, Human Resources, and Business Development about software system design and maintenance.
- Interface with the Help Desk to provide technical support and expertise in resolving software related issues. Troubleshoot data related or programmatic issues.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Participate in estimating and planning project work.
- Conceptualize practical solutions from. requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps (Version control System) and Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres.
- Experience in development of private cloud based software applications which automate the operations of Human Resource, Administration and Security departments of any organization is a plus.
- Experience implementing/refactoring REST, SOAP APIs.
- Computer, Mathematics and Electronics knowledge.
- Programming, Operations Analysis, Troubleshooting and Information Ordering skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interface with end users and consult with internal departments.
- Willing to learn Web Services - SOAP / RESTful, WPF or Silverlight, Xamarin, MVC or MVVM design principles.
Last Date of Submission: 31 January 2022 | APPLY NOW